A QPP maintenance agreement can be drafted to suit the client organisation’s specific requirements.
As every client organisation is unique, a range of maintenance plans from simple repair through to 24 hour 365 days a year service with specific response times can be documented in an annual maintenance agreement.
A manufacturer’s warranty will not offer technician response times to site should a fault be detected or a scheduled service visit at agreed intervals to ensure the smooth running of the system unit(s) - whereas a QPP Maintenance Agreement can.
What we can offer
- Environmental Checks
- Electro-Mechanical Checks
- Functional Testing
- Battery Assessment (where appropriate)
- Provision of Service Documentation
- Recommendations for remedial work and improvements for current systems
A QPP Maintenance Agreement can normally be established very quickly. If your equipment or system is out of its warranty period we will simply conduct an initial pre-contract inspection prior to commencement.
Once this is completed, a Maintenance Agreement can be effective almost immediately covering site or organisation specific requirements:
- After hours assistance 24/7
- Varying response times: next working day, 4 hours, or best efforts response
- Out of hours visits
- Parts and labour or call out only
- Routine maintenance visits
The maximum quality power protection installation services
Start-up Commissioning Services
Peace of mind knowing that a qualified professional has checked your systems functionality